BodyKraft (Dudley) Limited started its accident repair business in Kingswinford in the West Midlands on the 6th July 1998. Since then, the company has grown steadily, currently having three sites operating under the Bodykraft banner in the Black Country.
With over 35 years experience in the accident repair business, our Managing Director has selected our workforce with great care. The result is a professional yet customer friendly service which sets us apart from our competition. Whether it’s an annoying little dent, full re-spray or simply an estimate, we can sort it with the minimum of fuss!
Most of our staff are ATA accredited and all our branches have been awarded the BSI Kitemark™ for vehicle damage repairs.
BodyKraft prides itself in delivering both a managed Prestige and Mainstream Repair Solution with embodied processes that drive efficiencies minimising inconvenience and the time our customers are without their vehicles.
Our Key Benefits and Features are:
- Main Stream/Commercial Vehicle Repair Solutions – Encompassing a British Standards Kitemark (TM) accreditation, we are able to facilitate repairs to all types of vehicle ensuring your vehicles downtime is kept to an absolute minimum and that it receives the quality of repair only the British Standards Kitemark (TM) can ensure.
- Adaptable – BodyKraft can fit within your existing process or can create a new bespoke process to handle accident damage requirements.
- Mobility Solutions – Utilising our fleet of vehicles and rental solutions, we can find a solution to you mobility needs should this be required.
- Online Repair and Cost Tracking – BodyKraft will give you access to our online repair tracking portal free of charge. This gives you access to real time snapshots of the repair process combined with the estimated repair cost and estimated completion date. This is designed to help our busy clients plan for down time, carhire and accident damage spend, allowing you to more effectively plan your time and monitor repair progress should you so wish.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual MI – BodyKraft is able to supply Management Information to it’s clients allowing analysis and transparency of BodyKraft’s performance across all of the headings above.
We have Approved Repairer status for the following companies:
Listed amongst our long standing fleet customers who entrust us with their car and van repairs are several blue chip companies, the West Midlands and West Mercia Police Authorities.
Many of the major insurance companies have awarded us Approved Repairer status and for your further peace of mind, our VBRA Consumer Code of Practice is approved by The Trading Standards Institute.
Our success has been achieved through a combination of teamwork, expertise and an unwavering desire to be the best we possibly can. Our ongoing investment program allows us to continually upgrade our facilities and equipment in order to keep abreast of changes in technology, work and the latest training methods.